CLEANING AND OVERHAUL - MOVEMENT REPLACEMENT
Routine maintenance is needed to keep any machine functioning at peak performance and timepieces are no exception. We have developed a multi-step inspection process to inspect, clean, and overhaul timepieces so they'll be up and running for years to come. We recommend a routine watch overhaul every three to five years to keep you timepiece performing as designed.
You can our expect team to:
- Inspect stem and crown
- Clean and lubricate gaskets
- Clean, oil, and adjust the movement
- Replace any non-functioning parts, if necessary
- Polish the case and remove any scratches
- Clean and polish the crystal (or replace, if necessary)
If you tire of your automatic movement, we can convert your timepiece to a high-grade, hassle-free quartz movement.